- Are you a detail orientated individual with exceptional customer service skills?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your dedication and hard work?
- Do you want to work with a company that values its employees and has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada, 8 year running?
Look no further as the Davis Automotive Group has the perfect position for you as a Customer Care Consultant! Don't let the words "call center" scare you, you will not be making cold calls, but rather working with our existing customers to book service appointments and take inbound calls for our Dealerships & Collision Centers. This is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday with rotational Saturdays once you have completed training and 90 day probationary period. The successful candidate will receive $15.50 per hour or more depending on previous experience with the opportunity to earn bonuses both during and after your first 90 days of employment.
We have dealerships across Alberta and are proud to be considered one of the premiere Auto Groups in Alberta. We have been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada and strive to provide a great team based atmosphere where employees are considered family and we are actively involved in the community.
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls for our dealerships
- Manage inbound phone calls for our collision repair centers
- Contact customers to arrange service appointments
- Answer online chats, website and email inquires
- Enter, confirm and track customer information in our database
- Various administrative duties as required
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior customer service, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Previous call center, customer service or sales experience
- Previous experience in auto industry an asset
Who we are and what to expect:
- Competitive compensation plan and industry leading benefits
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training and continuous improvement
- Support from management and other team members to help you succeed
- A family atmosphere where you are valued and recognized for your contributions
- Employee pricing perks and travel rewards
Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!