- Are you looking for a long-term stable career in a positive work environment that will allow you to be home every night with your family?
- Do you want to work in a busy shop where you will be able to showcase your talent and maximize your earning potential?
- Do you want to work with a company that treats you like family and makes a positive contribution in the community where you live?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Westlock Motors has the perfect opportunity for you!
Westlock Motors has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Journeyman Automotive Service Technician with GM experience to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be offered $36-$38 per productivity hour with the opportunity to increase your rate based on your production.
Here are some other reasons why you’ll want to make the move to work with us:
- We have been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada for 8 years running!
- Competitive wages, flat rate shop with lots of hours available
- Industry leading health and dental benefits and employer matched RRSP's
- A stable, family-owned business who has been a part of the community for over 20 years!
- Ongoing support and training and development opportunities
- Travel reward program to so you can travel on us beginning at 5 years of employment
- Group wide employee pricing discount program on vehicles and parts.
Make the most important move of your career and come join our team, which is one of the best in the automotive industry! Not only is Westlock Motors a great place to work, you will also find the opportunities, resources and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Even better, Westlock is a great community for you and your family to call home.
Thinking of relocating to Westlock?
Westlock is a close-knit community approximately 45 minutes NW of Edmonton. With a lower cost of living, numerous amenities such as multiple walking paths & parks, an aquatic center, sports center, art gallery, museums, and an 18 hole golf course nearby; Westlock offers a great quality of life for you and your family!
Westlock is also a great hub for hunters, anglers, and avid outdoorsmen/women as well with numerous lakes, camping areas and hunting zones in the Westlock County and surrounding area.
If you feel you are the right person for this position and you are ready to make the best move of your career and join a company that values its employees and one that has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada for 8 years running, then please bring a resume with you to Westlock Motors and talk to our Service Manager, Alphonse Bilodeau, about the opening, or apply through our website!