Are you looking for a long term, stable
career with a company that places importance on the well-being of each team
Is working for a company that exudes passion
in all they do and that cares about customer service, your safety, the
communities we do business in and the environment important to you?
If you answered yes, to any of these questions, Fix Auto
Salmon Arm is the place for you!
Fix Auto in Salmon Arm is seeking an Autobody
Estimator to join our busy team. In this role you will work with
the customer to get their vehicle damage assessed through to the time their
vehicle is repaired and ready for pick-up. In this process, you will be
responsible for scheduling appointments, completing estimates, coordinating the
insurance coverage and providing regular status updates to the customer.
- Schedule appointments for estimates
- Assess vehicle damage and write complete and accurate
- Work with customers and insurance companies to obtain
approval/authorization for the repair and schedule the appointment to
complete the work
- Ensure necessary parts are ordered and available for
the time of repair
- Maintain contact with and update the customer as
- Perform quality inspections on vehicles prior to
Our Ideal Requirements:
- A high school diploma
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in estimating experience
- Experience in sales would be an asset
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
with the ability to provide service that is fast, easy, caring, right and
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to
adapt your approach to quickly develop rapport with people.
- The ability to make decisions and use sound judgement
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to
work in a fast-paced environment
- A valid Driver’s license
Here are some other reasons you will want to join our
- Competitive compensation plan and industry leading
- Opportunity for training, development and career
growth within Fix Auto.
- Support from management, and other team members to
help you succeed.
- We are passionate about the work we do and our
- We are busy year-round, with a lot of work as a
result of our strong insurance partner relationships.
- Our shop is part of the ICAR Gold Class Program and
we offer a safe, clean work environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today!