Are you a
highly-motivated, self-starter who is able to prioritize and organize tasks in
an efficient manner?
Are you looking
for a physically demanding position that allows you to be on your feet, indoors
Do you want to
work with a company that values its employees and has been recognized as a Best
Employer in Canada?
Davis GMC Buick in
Lethbridge is seeking our next great team member to join our Sales
Department as a Lot Attendant.
Reporting to the New & Used Vehicle Manager, the Lot Attendant is
responsible for receiving, moving, arranging and maintaining the appearance of
vehicles and ensuring the orderliness of the vehicle lot.
- Verify the receipt of all new vehicles delivered
to the dealership and park the new cars on the lot in an orderly manner
- Inspects new vehicles for damage and to verify
the presence of accessories listed on the invoice and recording any damage or
- Catalog, store and file keys, manuals, fobs etc.
- Re-park cars following sales to maximize the use
of space and maintain order in the lot
- Maintain the appearance and vehicles on the lot
through washing, removing debris and snow, and picking up garbage.
- Assist the sales department with other duties as
time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple
demands in a fast paced environment
- Ability to
work independently with minimal supervision and well as part of a team
customer service skills to ensure every customer has a great experience with us
School Diploma or equivalent
Driver's License and the ability to drive both manual and automatic
what we have to offer you
- Competitive compensation plan with industry
leading health and dental benefits
- Employer-matching RRSP program
- Employee pricing throughout the ENTIRE
Davis Auto Group on vehicles and parts
- Travel Rewards recognizing years of service
- Family owned group of dealerships that
follows a ‘family’ and ‘close knit’ environment
- Ongoing support, training, and
development opportunities that will enable you to grow and develop
Go to our
website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to
work for us.
thank all applicants in advance, but only those chosen for an interview will be
contacted. Thank you for your interest!