- Are you looking to take the next step in your career in the Collision Industry where you will receive the support to maximize your potential in your current role and develop for the future?
- Do you want to work for a company with a proven track record in the collision industry and who places value on relationship with employees, customers and insurance partners?
- Are you interested in the opportunity to live and work in beautiful Kelowna, BC?
The Miller Davis Group employs over 100 employees across its locations in Alberta and British Columbia. We are opening a new Collision Center in Kelowna, BC. in the summer of 2021 and are seeking individuals with experience in Collision industry to fill the following positions in Kelowna:
- Location Repair Manager - The Location Repair Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing all aspects of the repair management process at the location level to ensure the delivery of the vehicle as promised with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Estimator - The Estimator works with our customers to get their vehicle damage assessed through to the time their vehicle is repaired and ready for pick-up.
- Journeyman Autobody Technicians – The Autobody Technician is responsible for completing all autobody repairs as listed on the repair order adhering to all quality standards
- Autobody Painters - The Autobody Painter is responsible for the preparation and application of all primers, colour coats, sealers and clear coats to restore vehicles back to its pre-accident condition
*Preference will be given to applicants with relevant Icar training and ICBC accreditation
Why you belong with the Miller Davis Group:
- Competitive compensation plan with industry leading health and dental benefits
- Employer-matching RRSP program
- Travel Rewards recognizing years of service
- We place value on family, teamwork, integrity and community
- You will receive extensive support, training, and career development and growth opportunities from our extensive network that will enable you to be successful grow and develop professionally