Career Opportunity for Automotive Service Technician!
Full-time, Permanent Position
$32.00 to $37.00 an hour + productivity bonus based on experience
- Are you a licensed Red Seal Automotive Service Technician?
- Are you tired of working hard days in and days out to get ahead, but can’t seem to get any forward momentum?
- Are you looking to make an exciting move in your career?
- Are you looking for a long-term stable career with an employer whose values of family, teamwork, community, and integrity align with your own?
Look no further! Davis Chevrolet in Brooks, Alberta has the perfect opportunity for you! Make the most important move of your career and come join our team, which is one of the best in the automotive industry.
Davis Chevrolet Brooks is seeking a Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to join their incredible service team. Davis Chevrolet Brooks is part of the Davis Auto Group, and has been recognized at a Platinum Level for Best Employer in Canada.
Here are some reasons why you belong at Davis and why you’ll want to make the move to work with us:
- Competitive flat-rate wages and productivity bonuses with the opportunity for lots of hours
- Industry leading health and dental benefits with an employer matching RRSP program
- Employee pricing throughout the ENTIRE Davis Automotive Group on vehicles and parts
- Travel reward program to so you can travel on us beginning at 5 years of employment
- A stable, family-owned business who has been a part of the community for over 20 years!
- Family owned group of dealerships that follows a ‘family’ and ‘close knit’ environment
- Ongoing support, training, and development opportunities that will enable you to grow and develop professionally
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Red Seal Certification is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a dealership setting is preferred
- Knowledge in General Motors vehicles is considered a strong asset
- Strong aptitude for technical/mechanical repairs, and effective diagnostic aptitude, with strong time management skills
- Valid Driver's License
Thinking of Relocating to Brooks?
Brooks is a small, tight-knit community located just an hour from Medicine Hat, and prides itself on their values of integrity, initiative, and workmanship. Not only is Brooks surrounded by beautiful lakes for fishing and boating, scenic walking trails, and a Dinosaur Provincial Park, they are also home to one of the best Junior ‘A’ hockey teams in Canada – the Brooks Bandits! There are many opportunities in this community, which allows Brooks to offer a great quality of life for you and your family! To find out more information about the City of Brooks, visit their website at: https://www.brooks.ca/
If you feel you are the right person for this position and you want to start your next long-term career with a company that values its employees, and one that has been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada, apply through our website, or bring a resume with you to Davis Chevrolet Brooks.
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!