- Are you a licensed Automotive Service Technician seeking an opportunity in a busy shop where you will be able to showcase your talent and maximize your earning potential?
- Are you looking for a long-term, stable career in a positive work environment where you are treated like family?
- Do you want to join a strong team that is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service while also making a positive impact in the local community?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, Davis Dodge in Fort Macleod has the perfect opportunity for you!
Davis Dodge is seeking an Automotive Service Technician to join their excellent Service team. Davis Dodge is growing and is currently building a new dealership in Fort Macleod which is scheduled to open in 2022. By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your talent in a brand-new state of the art facility! The successful candidate will earn between $33-38 per flat rate hour.
Here are some of the reasons why you’ll want to work with us:
Desired skills and experience:
- Licensed Automotive Service Technician with Red Seal Certification
- Previous Chrysler experience an asset
- Strong team player with high standards and a dedication to safety
- Effective diagnostic aptitude with strong time management skills
- Valid driver’s license
Make the most important move of your career and come join our team, which is one of the best in the automotive industry. Not only is Davis Dodge a great place to work, but you will also find the opportunities, resources and support you will need to grow and develop professionally.
Visit our website and social media pages to discover all the reasons why you will want to make the move to work with us!
Thinking of moving to Fort Macleod?
Fort Macleod is a vibrant town on the rolling prairies at the base of the foothills and a short distance from the Rocky Mountains. Fort Macleod is strategically located 175km south of Calgary and 45km east of Lethbridge, so residents enjoy living in a small community while also being close to major centers. The liveability of the town in unmatched, from its temperate climate, recreational opportunities and friendly people, to its high caliber heath care and education. Fort Macleod also has hockey and curling rinks, swimming pools, the River Valley Wilderness Park, the Oldman River, the new Agriplex and the majestic Rocky Mountains just to the west. Fort Macleod has been listed as one of the best small communities in Canada to live!