Are you looking for a long term, stable career with a company that places importance on the well-being of each team member?
Is working for a company that exudes passion in all they do and that cares about customer service, your safety, and the communities they do business in important to you?
Do you want to work for a company that has been recognized at the Platinum Level for Best Employer in Canada?
Okotoks Nissan is seeking our next great team member to join our team as a Detail Technician! We have dealerships across
Alberta and are proud to be considered one of the premiere Auto Groups in
the province. We have been recognized as a Best Employer in Canada and strive
to provide a great team based atmosphere where employees are considered family and
we are actively involved in the community.
In this role, you will be responsible for detailing the interior and exterior of cars, for both company and customer vehicles, and recently purchased used vehicles. You will do this by performing general car detailing activities including vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, washing and waxing, plus applying paint protectant and undercoating.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to earn $15-$19 per hour, depending on experience.
Experience installing protection film is preferred, however we are willing to train
- Previous detailing experience and working with cleaning products and cleaning tools, including power washers, is considered an asset
- A High School Diploma and a valid Driver’s License
- Great attention to detail with good hand-eye coordination
- The ability to handle a physically demanding position
- Highly responsible and well-organized
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team
Why You Belong at Okotoks Nissan:
- Competitive compensation plan and industry leading benefits
- Opportunity for advancement within the organization via training
and continuous improvement
- Support from management and other team members to help
- Family owned group of dealerships that follows a “family” and “close knit” environment
- Groupwide employee pricing perks
- Travel Reward Program that recognize years of service
Go to our website and social media pages to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!