Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career, allowing you to highlight your potential?
Do you have experience as a sales professional in the construction equipment sector?
Are you driven by results, and willing to create new business opportunities?
Do you want to work for a family-oriented company where you are treated as a person, not a number?
Look no further as Chinook Equipment has an exciting opportunity for you! Located in Leduc, Alberta, Chinook Equipment is looking to add an experienced and results-oriented Territory Manager with experience in Construction Equipment sales to join their team. Chinook
Equipment in Leduc offers a small, family atmosphere with a large territory to
The CE Territory Manager will be based out of our Leduc location, and will be responsible for the sales and rentals of new and used Hyundai Construction Equipment within the assigned territory. The successful candidate will also be responsible for building and nurturing their customer base, and be responsible in playing a dynamic and important role in delivering and achieving specific outcomes in each of the following areas:
- Execute on selling new and used products, as well as services by developing new prospects and accounts
- Prepare customer quotes, sales orders, and conduct sales presentations as required
- Successfully manage customer relationships to achieve sales goals
- Provide after-sale support and exceptional customer service
- Cultivate creative solutions for leasing, financing and rental purchase options
- Perform machine demonstrations and operator training
- Manage customer accounts through our CRM – Pipedrive
- Administrate shipping and receiving as required
- Perform safety inspections and lead the company safety program by example
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous sales and/or management experience in the construction equipment industry
- Proven track record of developing sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and develop business
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Results driven with exceptional planning, organization and execution skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to build rapport and relationships quickly
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Why You Belong at Chinook Equipment:
- Deep community roots, family oriented and friendly workplace which values employees
- Competitive compensation plan with generous commission structure
- Market-leading benefits
- Employer matched RRSPs after 1 year of employment
- Group-wide employee pricing
- Travel Reward Program for recognition of years of service
- Opportunities for ongoing professional growth and development
- Vehicle Allowance, Company Fuel Card, Laptop & Cell Phone
Founded almost 40 years ago, C.E.M. Heavy Equipment grew to be one of Canada’s largest Hyundai dealers in North America, and have recently rebranded to Chinook Equipment.
Specializing in sales, rentals, service and parts for heavy equipment in Alberta, we are committed to providing outstanding service to our customers.
Make the best step in your career and showcase your potential at Chinook Equipment!
We do thank all applicants in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.