Do you enjoy connecting with people and providing excellent customer service?
Are you an experienced, sales focused, Service Advisor looking to make the move to a dealership with an energetic and supportive leader?
Do you want to work with a company that treats you like family and makes a positive contribution to the community?
If you answered yes to the above questions, Okotoks Nissan has the perfect position for you!
Our team is growing and we are seeking our next great team member to add to our Service Department as a Service Advisor. Reporting to the Service Manager, the Service Advisor is the liaison between the customer and the service technicians. You will work with our customers to understand their vehicle repair needs and recommend vehicle service to address the problems and ensure your customers maintain a safe driving experience. You will also prepare work orders and keep customers informed of their vehicle repair status throughout the repair process.
Why You Belong at Okotoks Nissan:
- Competitive compensation plan with a base salary and bonus
- Industry-leading health and dental benefits and employer matched RRSP's
- A stable, family-owned business who strives to be a contributing member of the community
- Travel reward program so you can travel on us beginning at 5 years of employment
- Group-wide employee pricing discount program on vehicle purchases as well as vehicle parts and service
- Supportive and caring leadership a strong team environment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Listen to the customer’s description of vehicle symptoms to gather information on the nature of their vehicle’s mechanical problem
- Complete walk around inspections and review prior service history to recommend additional needed service and preventative maintenance to the customer when appropriate
- Create work orders, describing customer concerns to help technicians diagnose what repairs are needed
- Obtain the customer’s approval for estimates and answer questions and address concerns the customer may have
- Provide accurate quotes to customers and follow their repair orders throughout the day to keep the customer informed of the status of their vehicle repair
Qualifications and Experience of our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as an automotive Service Advisor or in a similar role is preferred
- Previous sales experience and providing recommendations to customers for additional purchases
- Exceptional customer service and verbal communication skills to develop relationships and ensure customer loyalty
- Strong written communication skills to accurately detail customer concerns in each work order
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to customers of varying levels of technical understanding is preferred
- The capability of working independently, managing your time and workflow and have the ability to work congenially with other team members
- Proven time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple demands
- Valid Driver’s License
- Previous experience using Quorum software would be an asset
Make the most important move of your career and come join our team, which is one of the best in the automotive industry! If you feel like you would be a great fit for this position, apply today!